Monday, June 29, 2009

Our Club is on it's way!

Well we just had another successful event here at Sideways Climax and I am so proud of everyone doing their part to make it as amazing as I know it will turn out to be. I have to say that when we first got our manager I was a bit wary of giving up control and trusting that someone else would be able to do the work without constant hand holding (no offense to her of course. just had to do this in the past) but after the Grand Opening of Sideways Climax and seeing her in action with the employees I was reassured that she could get the job done to my high standards and satisfaction and I have to say that I'm grateful and happy that she is on our great team. I have high hopes for the club as I'm sure she does too and I look forward to many more successful events and gaining more prestige in the Second Life Nightlife/Hip Hop community.

We are always looking for new employees such as Dancers, Hosts, and DJs so be sure to check us out in Second Life or IM Scorpioness Soulstar for an application and more information!


z25cqmrt4p

No comments:

Post a Comment